Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Top 10

Top Ten Reasons Loosing My Hair Isn’t So Bad After All
(in no particular order, except for #1)

10. No blow dryer, conditioner, curl serum, curl cream, hairbrush, comb, headbands, ponytail ties, clips, etc. = more room in the bathroom.
9.  Instant air conditioning when I work out
8.  No haircuts and highlighting = Significant financial windfall in 2011
7.  No more hair all over the house
6.  Hats, hats, hats!
5.  Get to experience straight hair without putting toxic <bleep> on my hair to straighten my curls
4.  Answers the question: What would l look like bald?
3.  Don’t look too bad
2.  Will finally know my real adult hair color when my hair grows back
1.  Charlotte giggles like crazy when she rubs the top of my head.  J

3 comments:

  1. Love it! You'll have to take a video of Charlotte rubbing your head like a Buddah's belly and giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I missed your February blogs???
    No technical skills! Bad Marina :)! I think you look great with the new hairdo, or should I say - hair-undo?
    Loved your top 10! Every time I read your blog, you either teach me, or make me laugh, and i thought that we are supporting you and not the other way around!
    Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top 10 are great. Especially #1! Your positive take on everything is inspiring. And, I would love to meet Charlotte some day.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete